Nouveau provides you valuable tailor-made advice specific to your needs with personalized one-on-one consulting.
Nouveau's career counseling advantages to you a job seeker in this down-turned market:
- Gives you a Human Resource Professional's insight on how to interview effectively and professionally while displaying your capabilities to their fullest advantage when interviewing.
- Offers you strategies for expanding your job search opportunities.
- Helps you refine and polish your interviewing skills which decrease your anxiety level and allows you to handle interviews with confidence.
- Gives you vital third party objectivity in assessing your strengths and weaknesses.
- We can devote 100% of our time to your search. We are a retained search firm working only for you.
- We offer third party objectivity with respect to both the candidates and the company.
- Candidates open up more readily to third parties with respect to their true goals.
- We can recruit in areas that are restricted to you.
- We conduct an interview evaluation of each position to help in the selection process.
- We provide a detailed personality profile of each candidate along with a technical profile matching his or her strengths and weaknesses to your existing open position.
- Do background research on the company with which you have an interview well before the event. It will help you refine your interview questions to demonstrate how serious you are about the job.
- Understand the corporate culture of the potential company with which you are seeking a job and dress conservatively, professionally, and appropriately.
- Have a professional resume done that highlights your strengths and shows how you accomplished what you are claiming to have done. Tailor make one if you have to for the special job you really want. Have your resume match all of the qualifications the potential employer needs or is seeking. Always have an extra one available that you can present at the beginning of the interview.