Your resume must be professional and eye-catching to give you an edge over other applicants. It must tell employers that you are the best candidate for the job. We understand that the way a resume is organized is almost as important as the words on the paper.
- With more than 20 years experience, we know what HR Managers want and we know the job market inside and out.
- Present a polished, action oriented, well thought-out image of yourself to fit the position.
- We help assure you will get interviews.
Interview Preparation ($50/hr):
The last thing you want to have happen when you are in an interview is not to be able to answer a question to which you should know the answer, or have repetative, nervous jitters. We’ll help you:
- Refine your interviewing skills so that you will feel comfortable and confident, looking and sounding like the successful applicant you want to be.
- Prep for questions that help you build a lasting impression with the interviewer.
- Whenever possible, we videotape every practice interview session so that we can break it down and provide feedback analysis.
Career Coaching ($50/hr):
You will receive custom-tailored solutions to refine your career goals, identify your ideal career path, and brainstorm alternative options in this tight job market. We take a wholistic approach that focuses on who you are as a person assisting you to:
- Target and streamline your strengths for the exact job opening you desire.
- Negotiate appropriate salary and compensation packages.
- Stay focused by helping you navigate the corporate world and apply your skills to achieve success.